ASTSS has established several Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to facilitate communication and collaboration between ASTSS members working in similar areas. They are also intended to provide a vehicle for the organisation of the annual conferences.
Current SIGs are focused on:
- Co-Conveners: Ruth Wells (email@example.com) & Max Loomes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Co-Conveners: Grace McKeon (email@example.com) & Chiara Mastrogiovanni (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The aims of ASTSS’ SIGs are to:
- Encourage and enable collaboration between academics and practitioners in the fields related to SIG topics,
- Encourage submission of papers to ASTSS Biennial conferences
- Promote opportunities for members to engage in regional events (hosted by ASTSS or like-minded partners)
- Encourage and support postgraduate research in the fields related to SIG topics.
To become a member of an ASTSS Special Interest Group contact a Co-Conveners to indicate your interest.
We are also seeking applications to establish additional ASTSS Special Interest Groups. For information about establishing an ASTSS Special Interest Groups contact email@example.com